Are you interested in participating in a research study? CBIRT researchers are looking for participants to help answer important questions impacting the lives of individuals with TBI and their families. Check back here for open opportunities.
TBITutor Research Study
Are you a student attending high school or college?
- Did you suffer from a concussion or a brain injury?
- Do you struggle with concentration?
- Have you been experiencing problems with memory?
If so, the Center on Brain Injury Research and Training (CBIRT) at the University of Oregon is looking for students to test out a learning app that supports students in college and high school.
We will pay you up to $80 for your time. We will ask you to:
- Complete a short phone screening interview (about 5 minutes)
- Complete 3 online surveys (each will take about 15 minutes)
- Reply to texts every four days with updates on your grades and study habits.
- The study takes place over the course of 2 months.
Use our app when you study for college or high school. You will be given access to TBI Tutor for 28 days to use as you need to help you study for your classes.
If you are interested, please click on the following link to see if you qualify. https://oregon.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bIA3eGnbTYyxoPj